- Commit the no-use of children labor, no illegal employment, equal men & women rights, etc…
- Without constraint, set out reduce the staff turnover and, if possible, to open another 2,000 jobs by 2025.
- Create a Support Fund equivalent to 1% Profit aimed at “Education”. That Fund will select projects in connection with under-favored regions’ schools, including the “A Day In My Life” Program where pupils are invited for one day to participate in one activity of the company.
- Incite departments at Group level and subsidiaries to work with or employ people with disabilities.
- At Group level, arrange a one day “Garage Sale”. At subsidiaries, support re-commerce projects.
- Organize a Garbage Collection Day for all staff.
- Implement the Employee Happiness Survey and develop an action-plan to increase staff’s engagement
- Increase the number of staff to join the Collective Agreement.
- Develop at Group level and subsidiaries a relevant criteria check-list for suppliers, in particular looking at angles reducing plastic and paper and setting anti-corruption regulations.